Monday, February 02, 2009

Essential.

You held my hand and walked me home, I know
Why you gave me that kiss it was something like this it made me go ooh ohh
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go?
Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love
Guys are so hard to trust
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl?
The one who gives it all away, yeah

With no place to go, to dry her eyes
That's where she lies, broken inside.

Her feelings she hides, her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind, she's fallen behind.
She can't find her place. she's losing her faith.

- Don't Tell Me & Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne.

Tonight, the feeling of missing you seem to creep on me more than it does normally. Lucky I have the companion of my dear friends. They're crapping with me like, right now. Love you bitches.

- If you're walking away leaving me alone like this, can you teach me how to not miss you anymore?

No comments: