Thursday, February 19, 2009

Smile, Even If It Hurts.

My mind fled from you for a moment, I know.
I thought it could at least leave you behind.
My heart took a trip, just to realise
How much it needed you.

You're fabulous, I've always known.
All the great things you do, making sure I smiled.
I knew, you broke the heart - so badly indeed.

I've fell, I've hurt, I've cried.

Heartbroken, I knew it so well.

But

I'm also thankful, that I've came across someone like you :)
It wouldn't have been so fine without you, my summer boy.


I'll always remember, the places we've been to.
Where you've held my hand, where we've taken countless pictures,
Where you've kept me safe behind you, where you've kissed my face,
Not wanting to let me go.

I've drifted away to another, losing my way.
And got hurt halfway through.
By another who broke the already broken pieces.

I should've known it's time to let go,
I'm alright - yes I am.

Cuz I will be strong.


うん、きっと強くなる。

No comments: