Friday, February 06, 2009

Of Cotton Candy and Chocolates.

Had a 3 hour break today and off we went to Mid Valley for Lunch. Yea, that's most probably the nearest place from Uni.

With Qi in the taxi

Benny Lava Dave

Damn, Pink Panther had some last minute cancellations :(

Perhaps I shall go cut my fringe tomorrow instead wtf.

Sometimes, I find myself trying so hard it hurts. It doesn't seem to anyone that I have indeed been trying. I did, I really did - but I just can't. I don't know why. No matter how hard I try to push it away, it just stays, along with the pain adhered to it.

I'm weak, I admit. I'm not strong like most of you out there. Perhaps, it was the love which took my everything, leaving nothing but broken pieces, made me weak inside. A frail heart. Or perhaps, absence really made the heart grow fonder.

It's killing me inside.

- Perhaps you're not here anymore, but I just wanna let you know that some part of me will always be waiting for you.

No comments: