Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be My Valentine

...would you?


Tonight, we're both alone.

Watched lovers walking happily together with smiles on their faces.
They're so deeply in love.
As I watched them, I cant help but think,
If I were to have you by my side, hand in hand,

I would want nothing more.

Perhaps, it's time that I should stop.
Hurting myself as I stay dwelling in the past.
Upon the broken pieces left of me.

This night, I miss you...

...like how I always did.
I know that you know I do.

Tonight, I shall attempt the art of deceit. Where the mind is at a state where you have never appeared, and knew nobody with your name, Mr J. And where the heart was still whole, ignorant to the pain it had been forced to endure.

Happy Valentines....and me you :)


Hoping upon hope that it was all a dream, I really need to free myself and run away from this mess.

I need to flee, into my own sanctuary
where I can hide and my tears can finally be free.
I'll shout like the world can't hear.
I'll cry like I've never did.
And then pick myself up, portraying a smile for the world to see,
letting them know I'm alright.

And finally, let my emotions sink deep under, into the darkest part of me

where only I can find.

- To you, enjoy tonight. And let's hope we can both cope well with solitude.

No comments: