Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He, You And Me.

Had never found a song which could describe best, till I was told of this song.
There's nothing else I could say anymore. The lyrics have said all I wanted to.

Need I say more?


He and I had something beautiful
But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last
I loved him so but I let him go
Cuz I knew he'd never love me back.

Such pain as this shouldn't have to be experienced
I'm still reeling from the loss,
Still a little bit delirious.

Near to you, I am healing but it's taking so long
Cuz though he's gone and you are wonderful
It's hard to move on
Yet, I'm better near to you.

You and I have something different and I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be.

He's disappearing, fading sudelly
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me please?

Yet, I'm better near to you.

- Near To You by A Fine Frenzy.

No comments: