Thursday, February 05, 2009

She's Broken Inside.

Extra class tomorrow till 5, damnit. Not much updates today, seriously. I feel so dead. I'm so tired but I don't wanna sleep. I don't know why :(

LiHong's leaving for Aussie soon. We're all gonna miss her. Better have a farewell, or we'll crash your house :D

I don't get you. What's wrong?

Oh ya, it's not supposed to be emo. Panda's on the watch.

* It's a state of bliss you think you're dreaming,
* It's the happiness inside that you're feeling,
* It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.

How happy is that :)

I like these lyrics. And I don't know why, I've been listening to Avril's Nobody's Home constantly now. Yea, it's pretty old but I'm into that song all over again now /omg.

Pink Panther 2 this Saturday. The first one was so stupid and retarded I laughed like an idiot. Oh well, doesn' matter whether the show is dumb isn't it? As long as we enjoy it and have a good laugh. That's what matters.

...And everything's gonna be fine I guess.

Cheer me up, anybody?

It's sad how vulnerable the heart is, to the pain it had to endure. Susceptible to everything you do, even a single smile would've made it collapse. I can see in people how hearts can be so strong, yet at the same time it can be so fragile and brittle, breaking at any moment.

It makes me realise that humans tend to hide themselves, behind high walls they've slowly established themselves. In the fear of being hurt once again, hoping that no one will cross that boundary. For they will be defenceless as it is crossed, they will then choose to run away.

This moment is perfect, please don't go away. I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by. I wish I could say that, so badly.

Reality and dreams, I can no longer differentiate. I'd choose to lose myself in the thin line.
Past and present, it matters no more. For I've nothing to lose anymore.
Memories and pain, I'm slowly fading into it, reliving the moments with nobody but myself.

- Let's hope you're enjoying life as it is, seizing the moment like how you always wanted to and be happy.. happy without me :)

No comments: