Monday, February 02, 2009

Tell Me How To Be Free

The first day I've been home since CNY started.

Finished off my work after much procrastination. Finally done transferring my notes from pieces of paper. I'm a neat freak. I can't take it when my notes are all messy. I'd rather write them all over again.

Once again, a random song played on my laptop. It reminded me badly of you. Cuz I know you've always liked this song. Well, I'm sure a lot of people likes this song. It's a very sweet song.

I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

I don't wanna miss a thing.

I can't describe how I felt as I listened to this song. It such a sweet song it makes you want to cry. We could have been that way.

Now that I've missed everything,
Now that you've walked away,
I miss you.

I'll keep you deep inside my heart where our memories reside, stopped at the time where we were once happy together. And I know that it will be a part which we both will never forget, the part where both our hearts intercepted for a short but jovial period.

- 我会学着放弃你, 是因为我太爱你.

No comments: