Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Just Another Angle.

Went off to Mid Valley again with B after class today cuz tutorial class was cancelled. Went to check out the movies and spontaneously, it was Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans.

It was better than I expected I guess, but man it was gruesome. I freaked out.

And I just found out, they filmed the movie mainly at Auckland, New Zealand. Damnit. Now even the vampires and werewolves wanna make me feel bad by rubbing it in :/

That stupid ass actually let his own daughter get killed wtf.

Had our session outside Starbucks.

Looking from a different angle, things seems different. Perhaps, it's just a shadow that I've been missing. A shadow which has left me once upon a time.

And then went back to Mid Valley again during the night for dinner with Japanese classmates. Another spontaneous thing, cuz Sensei wanted to try the yee sang. He was so amused by the Chinese culture haha.

Sensei kept asking me about how you were doing and all. How it hurt my heart, to be reminded of you, and how we were when we still had classes together. You were fabulous, and it was so beautiful. Every weekend came and passed by so quickly that I could barely catch up.

I could still remember that you tricked me by saying that you're not attending class that day. The next thing I knew, you were lying there reading your manga smiling at me when I walked in. I still remembered what I first said to you that time, cuz I'm sure that you do too. This, I'm very sure.

I'll wear this by my neck now, just like how you're wearing yours :)

Cuz it's nearer to where the heart is. Or at least, where the heart once was.

- もう限界だよ。超アイタイ。ね、教えて・・・どうしよう?ただアンタをアイタイ。一瞬でもいいから。

No comments: