Friday, February 20, 2009

When It All Felt Like A Crazy Dream, That's When It's Time To Wake Up.

全然退后,你开心就好
即使一杀有过冲动挽你的手

这种恋爱太罕有, 不需真正拥有
成全, 衷心祝福然后, 就放手

放手, 还有这个好友
已经足够

Dear Chingy, I know you can't read this. It's your fong sau song. I wouldn't have done the translations here if it wasn't for you lol.

We sing this tomorrow k?
- for your heartbroken friend.

Ironic how the lyrics are :)

There's some things in life which you need not own,
Along with the heartfelt blessings and
walk away, wishing the best for them.

It's enough to stay how we are this way.

As long as you're happy.


It doesn't matter what you said or did. We all know, we really do. I'd choose to believe that it was all a misunderstanding, cuz I'd always believe in you. No explanation would be needed by anyone anymore. Disappointment, it happens... we all were - but sometimes, silence is all we can give. Cuz we'd never want to dismantle the bond established among all of us.

You'll always be so fine.


I rest my case.

No comments: