Monday, February 23, 2009

A Sad Symphony

People always ask, why is the blog so emo? And why am I so emo?

Well, the answer is pretty clear. I blog when I feel emo. That's the only place where I can spill everything out from my heart. Or perhaps, this is what I have became - Broken, inside and out.

I like melancholic stuff. I like reading melancholic quotes. I can even read them over and over again. Yes, I'm an emo bitch.

Came across this from Facebook, and I really like it. And Imma share it here with you guys.


愛情裡最殘忍的曖昧
是我明明知道我愛你
而我們卻只是好朋友

友情裡最自私的膽怯
是你明明知道你愛我
而你還假裝只是朋友

I'm sorry I really can't translate this :(
Well, maybe personally I could.

Chasing after something inexistant, I sometimes wonder what I have been searching for. Perhaps it's you, perhaps it's me or perhaps, it's just myself whom I've lost. Wanting a place to turn to, when the strong wind blows my courage away. I turned back, just to realise I had nobody but myself. That's when I realised, the yesterday we had was far behind. The jovial feeling, so nostalgic.

Fading away in a constant state of confusion, I just can't find where I belong - like a withering rose.

How long has it been since it felt euphoric, up above the clouds?


...And I'd smile for you.

No comments: