Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm By Your Side, Didn't I Tell You?

I can't help myself.

I don't know how this happened.

You made me lost in you, unable to find my way out.
Falling into the trap which I've just risen from.

It's fine how things are, I wouldn't wanna change it.

Slowly picking up the broken pieces of myself,
Still figuring a way to put them back together.
I can never do this alone for it'll only remain shattered.
I need you to hold my hand and bring me away.
Yet I know, I gotta do this alone.
Finding my way in darkness.

I really wanna tell you that I need you.
I really wanna show you things that I see.
I really wanna squeeze your hand so tightly.

Please don't say sorry, this is not your fault.


Take one step at a time and we'll be fine.
Cuz I'll always be here when you turn around.

No comments: