Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

May all the lovers be blessed, blissfully in love forever.

As for the singles, have a happy Valentines with your friends. I'm sure it'll be enjoyable too :)

May it be filled with heartfelt wishes, deep hugs and breath-taking kisses.
xoxo


Was out with Flo, eating dinner with her. Seriously, we were like Desperate Housewives. Complaining bout the shit that happens.

She was saying how bad it was when she was shopping alone in Gardens and everyone else were shopping for gifts for their loved ones. A random guy even asked her to help hold the bag to see if it'd suit his gf wtf. And then, there was also the Waja car behind us till we reached the toll ;)


But it was fun nevertheless.

You never failed to make me laugh babe.


- I'll try my very best, to enjoy myself like I would if you have never appeared into my life - at least for tomorrow.

No comments: