Sunday, February 15, 2009

This Moment Is Perfect, Please Don't Go Away.

I feel so dead. Slept at 4.30 am and woke up at 9.30 am. 5 freaking hours. I'm dead.

Went to Phuture & Velvet at Zouk last night. Phuture was crazily packed. There were complications at the beginning of the night but nevertheles, it was alright. Slightly emo night for Qi and I, the same reasons :)


Qi & I while waiting for the rest to come.


With Kian Guan.

Eh, open your eye bigger can a not. And thus,

XD

And then to LiHong's farewell at TGIF, Curve. It's been 7 years darlingg. Our relationship had been so strong, and now you have to leave for Melbourne so soon :(




The lovebirds :)







We're gonna miss you babe. <3




Li Pek Hong, you better take good care of yourself in Melbourne and stay loyal to us bitches. Don't let us catch you cheating on us, if not we'll go find you and cut your balls off in Melb. Loveeeee.


Why is it so hard that things have to come at the wrong time? I really don't know. All the ifs, all the could have beens. What would they essentially mean if it was just, us and nobody else. Yet again, it's only an if... cuz we both know it can only stop here, right now at least - cuz we can never know what lies ahead of us.

- It's about time to keep you deep inside my heart, where you can no longer hurt me. At least when I don't think about it, you won't manage to hurt me... or perhaps, the scar was already too deep that a little bit more wouldn't hurt.

No comments: