What If You've Missed It All?
我想你已表現的非常明白
I think you've shown it clearly now
我懂我也知道 你沒有捨不得
I understand and I know that it wasn't difficult for you
你說你也难过我不相信
You said you'd also be sad, but I don't believe in that
牽著你陪着我也只是曾经
Holding your hand and being by my side, these has all became the past.
你要我說多难堪 我根本不想分开
What else do you want me to do? I never wanted to break apart
為什么还要我用微笑來帶过
Why do you still want me to leave with a smile?
你已经远远离开 我也会慢慢走开
You're now faraway and I'll walk away slowly
為什麼我連分開都迁就著你
Why is that I still let it be your way about us ending the relationship?
我真的沒有天份
I really can't do it
我会学着放弃你 是因為我太愛你
I'll learn to let go of you, it's cuz I love you too much.
想回到过去试着抱你在怀里
I'd want to turn back time, trying to keep you in my embrace
想看你看的世界 想在你梦的画面
Looking into the world that you see, Wanting to be what you see in your dreams
Looking into the world that you see, Wanting to be what you see in your dreams
想回到过去试著让故事继续
I'd want to turn back time, trying to let the story continue
至少不再让你离我而去
At least I won't let you leave me anymore
分散时间的注意 这次会抱得更紧
Trying to distract time, cuz this time I'll hold on tighter
这样挽留不知还来不来得及
An Jing & Hui Dao Guo Qu by Jay Chou
No comments:
Post a Comment