Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Rule Of Law

Assignments. They're going crazy. So much research have to be done, and so little time :(

Can someone tell me why is Consti so hard? :x

I can't help but wonder. I can't help but think, think about random stuff and fall deeper. Okay, not literally random - but, yea let's just dismiss it as random thoughts. I tend to get lost in my own vivid thoughts, of what may and may not be.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
And he's all that I need to fall into.

- Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift

That's when you finally learn that 1 plus 1 might not always equal to two, and three was never a number which could balance.



I'd want to have a long drive to the beach,
And feel the wind blow through my hair,
Hearing the gushing sounds of the wave.

I'd want to sit in your car at night, driving aimlessly.
It doesn't matter where we're going,
I just want to be next to you, just the two of us.

I remember I've told you this before when you drove me home,
That I like to be driven around at night,
I can't explain why I love the feeling.

I wonder if you have forgotten.

; I'd fake a smile so he won't see.
...No, not just him - but you.

No comments: