Thursday, February 19, 2009

당신은 나는 바보 입니다

(Tangshinun Nanun Pabo Ibnida)

You...I Are Fools.

Have been listening to some old songs, and I suddenly remembered this song.
Brought back old memories from Taylors.
Ching, psst! Remember "tangshinun"? Haha that was so gay.

Just felt like using the song name as my post title.
You...I Are Fools.
Perhaps we all are in this game :)

Back to how we started, where there was nothing we had to lose.

* * * * *

A week more, and it'll be another month. Another month since you took your love away. I'm glad that we've been doing fine, without each other. Sad it might've been, but I still managed through my days after you've been gone. It's been quite some time since those grey italic words had been appearing at the end of my posts. Perhaps, it's all over and when that day comes, I'll come clean and I'll be able to show you the smile I've lost... if I ever find it back again.

I'll be fine without you, really.

ガキじゃないからさぁ。
Cuz I'm not a kid

でも、そのままアンタの姫ちゃんになって欲しい。
But, I'll always be your princess.

- I really wanted to call you, telling you everything about what has happened. Afraid that you might misunderstand, I refrained my fingers from dialling your number. Fabulous you were, but this time... I managed to do it, let go.

No comments: