Tuesday, February 17, 2009

That's Where She Lies, Broken Inside.

It's confirmed.
It's a god-damned jinx.

I can never work out with Js - end of story.

Why does everyone keep doing this?
Making me fall in love and when I finally do, you'd leave me alone
Struggling.

Guess I just don't deserve anyone after all.

I thought I wouldn't fall into the stupid trap anymore,
I can't afford to play this game.
Yet I still fell blindly.

Why must it be the same thing you said to me?
You promised me, didn't you?
That you wouldn't tell me that,

I really like you, but I really don't want to hurt you.
I'm sorry.

Those words had hurt me deeply once,
Breaking my heart into pieces,
Now, it pierced through my heart once again.
Devastating.

Little did I know that,
You would say the exact same thing to me,
Letting me go through everything all over again,
This time, along with you in the pain.

I told you to leave if you have to,
Just don't tell me those words which would hurt me so badly.

Yet, you had to.

No comments: