Sunday, February 08, 2009

ずっとずっと, アンタと一緒に居たい.

That was what you whispered in my ear, boy.

What happened to it? Was waiting for couz to reach today and my itchy fingers started pressing the buttons on my phone. Soon, I was reading back on the texts we had since Day 1. Everything was so fine, how did we end up this way?

When it felt as if the world had brought me down,
Little did I know that;
You were there watching silently.

Then you came along,
Like the summer rain which washed all stains of winter away.
Showing me things I've never seen before.

You have never failed to put a smile on my face,
Just when I needed you most.

You always tried your best to make me smile,
You were always there by my side,
Making your best efforts,
Ensuring that I had a smile the entire day,

I was the luckiest girl.
No one could have been happier than me.


; Till the day you went away, leaving me in misery
still lost in what went wrong.

- How do I get better once I've had the best?

No comments: