Sunday, February 22, 2009

For You, My Love.

When the song I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing ended, Xin just had to add these few words,

“This is for you, Mr. ***** **. From Kamen.”

Hit me straight onto my face when she said that. And thus, the title of this post :)

Yes, this is for you my love.


Met up with Chingy and Xin at Gardens yesterday. Finally, our time has come – when we managed to sing our hearts out for 4 hours.

The night before:

Xin: eh, tomorrow want sing ah?
Me: of course sing! die die also sing. Mv runtuh also sing.

:D

We sang happy songs! Yes, I do listen to happy songs – not just emo ones.

Well, the emo ones got me feeling emo for a moment though. Very gay stuff happened throughout the entire singing session. Chingy just had to make me sing Top Of The World with her, crazy woman. Thanks to that, I didn’t get to sing my Anyone Of Us *shifty eyes*


And we ate a lot! :O


That's how much 3 girls ate yo!

Chingy, when you wanna put bass speakers outside? Xin and I have practiced well enough to be your background singers :D


Oh yea, and Chingy was so high she had an early orgasm haha wtf. *inside joke* For those of you who are worried, no – we didn’t rape her or anything related to that.

It was a very enjoyable day indeed. I'm sorry for the great lack of picture. Was supposed to wait for Xin to send it to me first, but she's been missing lately.

Realising that what I assumed had been reality, wasn’t really reality after all. Searching for myself deliberately, I wonder how long it had been since I was caught in this state of confusion.

I'd just want your heart boy, even if it's just for a moment. You've been missing for far too long. It's too much for the empty heart to bear.

- Over and over again, I'd wonder if you've ever thought of me.

叶わない恋に溺れても、このまま夢から覚めたくない。

No comments: