Sunday, February 01, 2009

10 More Days.

And it'll be February 11th.

11th this month, I would most probably be alright. I wouldn't break down again like how I did last month. Perhaps.

Orientation Night would be held on that day and I would be pretty busy, amusing myself with friends around me. Or freaking out with Qi in the haunted 7th floor.

I'm not alone like how it was on January. Or at least, I'd try my best to keep my mind occupied and not let it drift to you one bit. I really hope it'd be that way.

I find myself counting off the days sub-consciously. Everyday, I wonder how we would be if things weren't like this. How imbecile.

Where'd you go, I miss you so.
Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone.



Seven Stars, my friends would know what it means :)

You're still away from town, wondering when you'll be coming home.

I thought there wouldn't be any tears left to shed, how wrong was I.

But I will never show you the weak side of me,

the side which would collapse at your slightest touch.

- Would you let me tell you how much I miss you?

No comments: