Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It's A State Of Bliss You Think You're Dreaming.

Uni went on like how it normally does. Did crazy stuff as usual. This time, we were bored during Contract lecture and somehow, we ended up doing this. Don't ask me why cuz I forgot how it started :O

We completely forgotten to get rid of it. Later in the day, our Consti lecturer saw it and tried getting it. Ahaha, lame things we do during lectures. His face went /omg when he saw the stuff on the paper wtf.

*Sorry to those who don't know what's the /omg face a.k.a solicitor face. Only those who are closely associated to me on my MSN would understand ;)

As for what was written on the paper,


Spicy pussehs wtf hahaha.

Obscenity? Oops. We were bored, you can't blame us when we have a far from attractive lecturer in front there talking shit about Acceptance directly from the textbook.

I like my class :3

P.S. Panda, this is NOT an emo post. :P

- I could still remember your promise that night. また会えると約束してたのに・・・You promised that we could meet again one day, what happened to it?

No comments: