Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Empty Space Between Your Fingers Were For Me To Fill

Sadly, you'd rather it be empty - unwilling to let me fill it up for you.

If only I could, I could've given anything :)

Holding on, the days drag on,
Stupid girl, I should have known.
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes,
I had so many dreams about you and me,
Happy endings, now I know;

I'm not a princess.

- White Horse byTaylor Swift.


* * * * *



The day started off funny when Qi tried to inhale helium gas from the balloons and attempted on singing Fall for You, which literally failed.

Thanks Qi, and not forgetting you, B :)

Heart shaped balloon with helium gas

Note attached to it.

Haha you chose just the right note B.

Orientation Night went on alright today. Started up a bit messy but it eventully turned out alright. Cupcakes were goooood. Yummeh. But I didn't get to snap a pic of em that time, my phone wasn't with me.

I was sold for 200 bucks in the auction. Hugs and kisses to those who bid. You know who you were. I love you people. <3

Qi & Eu Jin

They look cute together :)

Head Boy and I

I know you people tried to make my day, afraid that I would get emo. I really appreciate it guys. Lovesss.

Went off for a short yam cha session with Qi, B and Eu Jin at Devi's in Bangsar, and then home.

I couldn't find the white socks in time, and instead I went with black. Cuz apparently, black was also alright so yea... :) We seriously looked like school dropouts at the staircase wtf. The pimps and the whores story haha wtf.


- The day passed on by without you as usual. Had I ever crossed your mind today? It's the 11th after all, do you remember?

No comments: