Saturday, January 31, 2009

J To The K

Just came home from Pavilion with Florence. It was pretty crowded there today. First shop she brought me into, make me lose control - Charles & Keith. It was like Heaven.

I was surrounded by heels the moment I stepped into the shop. I've tried my best to control myself, by just looking around and not trying on any shoes. It was then when I saw it. The red heels I was looking for all the while. It was practically screaming try me on.

Yes, you guessed it. I lost control :x

It's bee-you-ti-fool.

Pavilion was beautiful. So beautiful that this old habit came again, I took pictures.

And of course, we camwhored.

In Forever 21.

In Charles & Keith.

I couldn't help it. It was mirrors everywhere.

Damnn. I wanna get a tattoo somewhere on my back. But I still haven't thought of a nice and unique design. Wait till I come up with it, then tattoo parlour it shall be :)

B had his tattoo done today. Damnit. I want. T______________T

Wait till I get mine. If I can't think of any, I think I'll just go with my initials. Or maybe a cursive J or K. Don't ask me why, I've always liked the alphabet J that Imma name my kids with that alphabet.

No, it has nothing to do with him. I liked it since Secondary school. I don't know why but I think that it was cuz I had this huge crush on this guy whose name started with J. I got so crazy over him that I think that was when I started to like the alphabet.

Sadly, J was always a jinx for me. I never ended well with em, since 7 years ago :(

Or maybe I shall tattoo a crown! Suggestions, anyone? :D

- A fine line has been drawn between us, where our paths no more intercept, nor intertwined. A fine yet defined line which pronounced the distance between us.

No comments: