Friday, December 19, 2008

10 More Days

...and I'll be a student in HELP University. I'll need help. wtf. That's like the lamest joke that every HELP students tell.

Registered today in HELP and Orientation starts on 2nd January 2009. This time with nobody to accompany me during the boring orientation. I had Jia Xin with me when we just started Taylors. Sigh.


Met Jon there when I was registering. Jon Lam. not the other one. My mom used to compliment him last time back in high school. Wtf. I think my mom has a fetish for Jonathans. I realised she complimented each Jonathan friend of mine.


T______________________T


Oh well.

Jon, promise di wan ah. Orientation, we run away from the speeches. I might intro you to my other hot friend doing Psycho also. :D

my ugly student ID.

why must all student IDs be ugly?

my Taylors' one was worst.


- till you get home on the 2nd.

No comments: