Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Nothing But Lost

I feel so emo - Don't ask me why.

Cuz I don't even know what I'm emo-ing about. Yes, maybe I do - but I think I don't. Cuz I really don't see the reason why I should be emo. Who am I to be emo in the first place? Who gave me the liberty to be emo on a thing like this? And this makes it even more emo, cuz I'm confusing myself! I'm emo and I know why, but I don't know why I am like this. Geddit? I know you don't.

I've been waiting, yes I was.
It's been an hour plus, and I'm still waiting.

What am I waiting for? I really don't know.
Why am I waiting? I'm wondering why myself too.
Why should I be emo? That's a really good question.

Who am I to wait? Nobody at all.

I feel like a bitch being emo over things like this, but I really can't help it. It feels childish too, to be emo over a small thing like that - you'll never understand. But I've been waiting, and still am - and most prolly, you might already be sound asleep completely forgetting about whatever said. Yet, I'm still here stupidly waiting. Someone slap me? Nah, slapping is pain. Erm, someone scold me? Or at least wake me up from my stupidity. Really. I don't know what to do anymore. There's nothing bright I can see, or at least, nothing bright is being showed / expressed to me.

Perhaps, there never was brightness in the first place. Or maybe perhaps, you just didn't care. Just a mistaken illusion that only I see.


P.S. It's almost 1 am. Perhaps, whatever I'm waiting for never planned to come. And now I'm sad... Happy?

No comments: