Sunday, December 07, 2008

Starry Starry Night

I'm bored, as always. This post is going to be filled with super vain pictures. So, click the little cross [x] on your top right side now if you still wish to run away.



Here's the pics of the "Twilight day" as promised. Well, just a few cuz some people complain don't look nice and, as for Xin - you really wouldn't want me to post those pics up. :D



This wasn't Twilight-day. Just a random pic.

Hey, Christmas is coming!


waiting for Xin to come join us.



mind the kissing pose. It was done through request. :D


eh xin, damn la. I really feel like posting it. =x




Buying stuff for mom.


yes, yes, all pictures due to courtesy of Jonny - again.

I admit I got someone to photoshop this pic. that explains why my eye looks weird here.

Couldn't help it. I never liked to edit my pics, this is the only one - really. My eyebags were really too bad for your eyes to see. Nevertheless, I still like this pic. :)



CM, I really like the Heidi top laaa.



my sexy back.

I didn't know my back so bony lor! I thought can't even see the bones. Damn happy inside.

MyDressSpace people!


- be my star?

No comments: