Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutely Me

Everyone have made their New Year's resolution.

I remember having one years ago and god knows what happened to it. I even forgot what resolution I made to myself. Must be some I-must-study-hard kinda thing since it was years ago.

I'm a pretty lazy person. I'm even lazy to think of a resolution now wtf. Alright, I'll try my best.

1) Work hard for my Law degree.
2) Be a better person - both mentally and physically. Call me shallow.
3) Do something I've never did - something un-Kamenly. I haven't thought of any yet, but I will.

4) The final one, I'll keep this to myself. It is yet the most important one, the only thing I really wanna strive badly besides my degree.

Mid Valley. What can I say? I walked through the revolving doors, the first thing which came to my eye - a bunch of kids sitting on the green seats by the pillars near Dome. Reminded me of you. Wiped you off from my mind, and descended to the floor below. This time it was Carrefour. Reminded me of you.

Met up with Ching and Xin, and went to Gardens for our screaming singing session. It was opposite GSC Signatures, once again it reminded me of you. Red Box was fully booked, and thus we walked back to MV. Had to cross Starbucks, again it reminded me of you. Walked past the food court, it reminded me of you.

Later on, we decided to just have lunch at Kim Gary's. Yes, it reminded me of you. You're just everywhere. Ne, nande?

I was busy taking pictures when both of them were talking constantly on the phone. They were making their last minute plans to MOS or Laundry, whichever was available.

Our drinks - my Lychee Mellow thingy and Xin's Strawberry Aloe.

Chingy on the phone.

Xin too. And as for me....

Camwhoring miserably.

After what felt like ages, our food finally came, and they were still on the phone.

In the end,

Xin: Eh fuck la. last minute plan. Maybe we're going Laundry.

CM: No one's confirmed yet for MOS.

Xin: Sigh. Jason's in Bali for New Year wtf. Damn fun wei. Let's go.

Me: *had been quiet all the while* OKAY! Let's go. Buy tickets wtf.

CM: You crazy ah.

Xin: CM, if only your dad is some entertainment industry tycoon, mine's a hotel tycoon and Kamen's is some jet plane tycoon. Then, we can just make it for all the parties. What Bali, London Paris all also can. *starts talking bout her imaginary future*

Me: Xin, dream on.

Looked up into the night sky today, like how I did that night in your arms. The sky looked the same, it was just as dark. Plain, black silhouette. But it never felt the same. However, it managed to put a smile on my face when it dawned upon me that - somewhere over there, we might just be staring up at the same dark sky above our head :)

I just seem to miss you more today :(

I think I shall conclude the year with a smile. A smile which would go through anything. A smile which you liked so much.

- wishing upon a star... that my star would shine back on me. The clouds covered it, making it confused, refusing to find its way back.

No comments: