Friday, December 19, 2008

Somebody Stop Me

I've been buying heels again.

Damnit. I can't stop larrrr. I see pretty heels, I really can't stop myself. I was explaining to my dad about how I have a weak spot for heels:

"It's like drugs, it's like smoking. I don't see it then I'll be perfectly alright. But once I see it, I'll beh tahan and will try it on. Once I try it on, I'll beh tahan and will buy it. Then it's like I get my smoking break or something like that - the craving is gone."

"I think you have some sort of disorder."


-_______________-

That was my Dad's reply.





Finally found this! Black peep toes!

From Vincci




Another pair of heels from Nose.




Blame Ching. She was late, so I drifted off into Nose.

I could have controlled :D



Another 3 1/2 inch. Woohoo.


I was at the counter when I saw this. Apparently, it just arrived that morning itself ahahaha.




Another pair from Nose, it's heels weren't that high though.

Had my very first online shopping experience. Bought a Boyfriend Tee online due to my other weird fetish. Yea, you guessed it - SLEEVES!


To add to the steam, Striped sleeves. Love love.

Apparently, quite a few people thought I curled my hair permanently. To clear your doubts, no - I didn't. Here are pictures to prove it. Nah, it's just a lame excuse so that I can post vain pictures.

Oh oh, my fringe is slightly longerr!!






I look like I'm in my boyfriend's sleeves and is up to no good


-______________-

maybe cuz it's called a Boyfriend Tee?

haha lame pun.

Alright, a decent pic.


- if I were a boy, I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl.

No comments: