Thursday, December 25, 2008

If I Could... Just Let Me.

Hohoho. Merry Christmas :3


Left to Curve at 10 last night. I thought there were fireworks.

Curve ho lan -ed me. Actually, I don't really know what it means. But some malaysian-turned-kiwiboy taught me this word when I used the word betray so I assume it means almost the same.

E.g. Malaysian roadsigns always ho lan people.

Meaning something like betray la rite??


Wtf. This sounds bimboticly dumb.

Getting ready to go out.


Met a few friends there. Those that I haven't met for ages. But I didn't get to meet those who I was supposed to meet! Jia Xin. I waited and waited, no fireworks. I was so happy thinking can watch fireworks lor!

T______________T


Neverminddd. There's always next year, wtf. Stoned there for about an hour, watched people spray each other with fake snow - which were basically smelly foam. Walked to car, thought car was gone, (-___-;) and reached home at around 2.


' Twas my Christmas.

- Something that I want, you know it, but I won't say a word. I'll keep waiting and let's see, if you got it right. Very simple for a smart person like you, indeed.

No comments: