Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprise Pour Moi

Received an unexpected message today from someone unexpected.

It's a bit too late - really.

There are things we really can't change anymore.

你说你不是不在乎, 不是不想 You say it's not that you didn't miss, not that you didn't care
为什么要等到这时才说? Why must things be said now that it's too late?

心...都已不在了. The heart... isn't there anymore.

I'm happy the way I am now, at least I think I am.

I hope I will be. :)

Was having a chat with Jia Xin, my Libra darling about her Scorpio boy. wtf. Her boy acts just like me hahaha. And Jia Xin... sigh. Baka Librans :x

Why so alike?

It's so similar that it's scaring me. Freaky. It's like I'm having a relationship with Jia Xin. wth.


- like a scorpion trapped in a spider web, it'll just render the venom useless. It'll still be trapped :)

No comments: