Monday, December 01, 2008

And She Thinks She Won

Warning: Post will be pretty....fiery.

There's just this bunch of childish people, really. Is it the age? Lil kid. And I'm childish enough to completely dedicate this post to her. Never mind, she should be honoured.

I've never been so angry. I'm so angry at this moment that my fingers are shaking when I'm typing this.

The bitch, yes bitch, you, actually think you won me? HAH, ANYTHING YOU SAY. As long as it makes you happy, KID.

I don't give a damn if she finds my blog and reads this, I'm so gonna post this up. *mind her childish way of blogging though*

Her post:


coz he kena bomb by his other precious ....
5 days wit him, 3 days he kena from his ex..so does it mean dat if i m wit him for 365 day, he will kena from her 363 day ah ??

freaky, scary, no eyes to see d............
she say she hates me : yyyyyyyyy ??? ppl love me, but she hates me say i rampas her bf.... : where got ?? he is mine now ....
MINE MINE MINE

wan him to go her hse : dis one ... gurl start dreaming !!! if n only if he is really going ,every1 wish me luck man. but like i need it like dat !!!

u wan him back , start begging not scolding ....
she have one style i must admit ... unique style ... cute, preety, n shouldn't praise her too much
n ppl i must tell u one thing , she merajuk more cun dan me ....
walao [ i thought nobody can beat me ]

but nvm. it sounded more interesting n fun d coz
I FOUND MYSELF A LOVE ENEMY

either she dies or i will !!!
but if she wins , congrats ...but i know she wont, dats y i put the word IF !!
so no matter wad , I M THE CHAMPION , gurl gulp it down n digest it.
if u touch him, i m so gonna screw u up.... but wait till i found a way to do it

HAHAHAHA. Okay, i'm not actually laughing. I'm bloody pissed. WHY MUST YOU REPORT TO HER EVERYTHING?

Never mind, I'll still reply to your post calmly her, ABIGAIL. Yes, that's her name. Sadly, we share the same Chinese name. Damnit.

Yes, I bombed him. But did you know what actually happened completely? No you don't, so shut the fuck up.

You're right about one thing though, kid. I DO HATE YOU. He is yours yes, keep him to yourself. You don't have to declare thrice that he's YOURS YOURS YOURS. I'm not dreaming, cuz your beloved baby DID come over to my house and saw me cry my eyeballs out.

And sorry, I do not beg. I don't need to beg. Err, no thanks. I don't want to be your love enemy. I don't want people to think I'm bullying a kid.

Thank you for your compliment, my mom taught me good manners. But I'm sorry, I can't return you the compliment, my heart only speaks of nothing but the truth. The truth is - I don't find you cute nor pretty. Yea, I admit I can merajuk pretty well. Shallow kid. How can you think that nobody can do that better than you? You can never win the princess.

You evil kid, you're cursing me to die. Sorry, I'm too young for that. I have a bright future ahead. You declare yourself as a champion, erm...congrats?

If I touch him you're gonna screw me up? Thanks but erm, no thanks. I'm not looking forward to being screwed by women - and definitely not you. And for your information, I've not been bothering your beloved baby anymore kid.

You're just 5 days, and you're talking to the 2 years 1/2. Screw yourself please.

By the way, in your comment, your friend called me QUEEN. Thank you. But princess will do. Cuz jyo-ou chan does not sound nicer than himechan. And I want nothing but himechan. Oh I forgot, you CAN'T understand Japanese - Laugh Out Loud. Let's just say, princess sounds nicer. Let's see how long you can win your baby's heart, kid.

I have my own life to live.

/end of comment.

Gee, look at this kid. Makes me feel so childish replying her post too haha! I just can't help it. I was featured in her blog, I should at least thank her by featuring her back, right?

- if only you were here to listen to me rant.

3 comments:

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

found yr blog,
sry if u found me childish but just let it be ,
i never thought i wanted to fight wit u be4, in time u do win me, but i dont really care...
u hated my blog,is fine wit me,is yr opinion...

i knew he went to yr hse, n i dont really know wad is going on between u n him, is yr prblm wit him, n for yr concern, he didnt report every single thing to me.

to tell u the truth,i did wish dat u r dead, coz i found u quite iratating to me, but it will never come true,i know i m mean, sry for dat...

u have yr life, so do i,wadever happen in my life is not really wad u care n u wont even bother..
just live out own life alright.

sry if i piss u off,i will watch my words, no point making yrself so mad n fill wit hatred,thats all dat i really wanted to say, i m sorry, i really do mean it.

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

our*

princessKamen said...

Hello.
So, you found the blog. Good for you.

Frankly, I really wished that you were dead too, cuz I found u really irritating too. What a coincident. :) mark that "wish" is past tense. don't go complaining to your baby boy cuz the next thing I know, he'll be bombing me again accusing me of "bullying" you, which I of course didn't. And, it really is past tense di. It doesn't bother me anymore bout you and him.

Thank you for your concern. but I think you've got it wrong. I'm not filled with hatred or wtv. It takes more than a girl like you to make me filled with hatred - don't be perasan dear, I'm having a happy life.

Lastly, hope that you and him will be happy together, really. I really mean it too, no sarcasm intended.

p.s there are no content of insult here so tell him not to come swearing at me.

:)