Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Princess Was...

A nerd for the entire day.


Yes, I went off to my Jap place and studied few hours straight, that's why I feel like a nerd now. Reached there at around 12.30 and started studying. Stopped at 3.30 and went off to Mid Valley.


Guess who I met there?

Eu Jin!!


He hasn't changed a bit. He's still so tall, and I'm still so short -______-


Entered Starbucks in Borders, and I continued studying till 6. Pretty sad. I've never studied so much for my Japanese :(


Well, I finally found something to put into my wishlist for Christmas! Doubt I'll get it though.


Was in Borders, and saw the promotion going on for Twilight. Yes, the booksssss! They're selling Twilight and New Moon at considerably lower prices! And then there's Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. (They're the series for the book.) Thus, this makes up my wishlist so far :


Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn


yea babehh. Prezzies, anyone? I'll wish you Merry Christmas! :D don't worry, I'm just kidding.



- and my caramel macchiato missed the frappucino.

No comments: