Friday, December 26, 2008

Vanity.

We were bored again. You really can't blame us. Yet again, we were too vain :D

Poser pictures ahead. Click to enlarge only if you are free. You get to see a bit of our lame bimbotic convos lol.


our stone pic.

we were both just staring into the screen doing nothing at all.


then came the lala pose.

okay, she was somehow attempting to kiss.

erm, I don't know. I think we became too high posing that we ended up like this.

posers.

wondering what the next pose should be.

damn posers.

attempted misleading pose 1.

attempted misleading pose 2.

I don't know. I seem to have developed a new interest in taking misleading pictures, wtf.

She tied her hair up suddenly, so I thought I should do something with mine too.

Put it to the side. Haha, talk bout creativity wtf.

Me: I think I see youuuu.

I like this pic

T_______________T


/End of vain pics.

Off to getting my hair coloured in Hartamas tomorrow. Thanks to Jia Xin, who somehow triggered my desire to colour my hair. Ironic how things can be, cuz this was our convo last night:

'xin says: eh kamen, dye ur hair blonde la ~.~

*`//¤»Chingy«¤- says: ya ya. go dye it blonde.

Sigh. We were chatting on some stuff and these sarcastic friends of mine suggested that I dye my hair blonde. Now really colouring di! But definitely not blonde. I've had my failed moments, and would never wanna repeat it again, ever.

look at this.

Blonde. /omg

This picture provides a clearer view of my blondehead.

And my nerdy glasses look -_______-

Now I remember, I was called blondehead by Foo during those days. Not everyone will look nice in blonde. 666

My hair looks blonde here.

Okay, at least the right side does.

No, no blonde no matter what. Red it shall be! Imma colour my hair red tomorrow. Too bad la, I don't like blonde cannot is it? Bite me ah?

- i'll be waiting for you.

No comments: