Wednesday, December 31, 2008

T'was A Year

It's the last day of Year 2008.

Went through a lot through the year, things have changed throughout the year, have been stronger through the year, have learnt alot through the year.

Thanks to those who once hurt me,
you have taught me to be a stronger person.

Thanks to those who were always there for me,

you have taught me how to cherish.

Thanks to those who once brought me down,

you have taught me how to let things go.

Thanks to those who always cared,

you have taught me how to love.

Thanks to you who came along,
you made me a princess.

Staring uni soon this Friday, a whole new beginning. A beginning of my new reality. However, I'd bring you along in my heart. I'm not afraid.

I am yet to make my resolution, a resolution which Imma stick to.

Off to meet Chingy and Xin in Mid Valley. It's gonna be the first time I set foot to that place ever since.

Gotta run.



Happy New Year everyone!
Love.

- you're still so fabulous, what am I to do?

No comments: