Friday, December 05, 2008

Epilogue

Was browsing through my blog last night, and I noticed that there was a comment to my previous post - And She Thinks She Won. So click I did, and guess who was there to comment? Our dear darling featured in the post!

Wait, I need a disclaimer. Just in case. You'll know why at the end of the post. I'm just posting this just in case she doesn't see my reply to her. Har har. I'm so considerate.

Disclaimer: This post does not contain nor intend insult of any kind to any person.

So, here's the comment:

found yr blog,
sry if u found me childish but just let it be ,
i never thought i wanted to fight wit u be4, in time u do win me, but i dont really care...
u hated my blog,is fine wit me,is yr opinion...

i knew he went to yr hse, n i dont really know wad is going on between u n him, is yr prblm wit him, n for yr concern, he didnt report every single thing to me.

to tell u the truth,i did wish dat u r dead, coz i found u quite iratating to me, but it will never come true,i know i m mean, sry for dat...

u have yr life, so do i,wadever happen in my life is not really wad u care n u wont even bother.. just live out own life alright.

sry if i piss u off,i will watch my words, no point making yrself so mad n fill wit hatred,thats all dat i really wanted to say, i m sorry, i really do mean it.

*out

/end of comment.

And I replied this:

Hello.
So, you found the blog. Good for you.

Frankly, I really wished that you were dead too, cuz I found u really irritating too. What a coincident. :) mark that "wish" is past tense. don't go complaining to your baby boy cuz the next thing I know, he'll be bombing me again accusing me of "bullying" you, which I of course didn't. And, it really is past tense di. It doesn't bother me anymore bout you and him.

Thank you for your concern. but I think you've got it wrong. I'm not filled with hatred or wtv. It takes more than a girl like you to make me filled with hatred - don't be perasan dear, I'm having a happy life.

Lastly, hope that you and him will be happy together, really. I really mean it too, no sarcasm intended.

p.s there are no content of insult here so tell him not to come swearing at me. :)

/end of comment.

Sigh. She thinks my life is filled with hatred because of her lor, poor girl, I made her worry. No, it really takes more to make me filled with hatred, cuz as I said, I have a perfectly happy life - well, not so perfect yet. Wait till my exams are over and I'm completely free.

But I think I made her filled with hatred. She seems to be hating me a lot. Reason of why I'm saying this to be privately discussed. I didn't know I had such an influence. :D Hatred is bad for health dear. I really don't hate you anymore, seriously.

I was so scared I kena bomb again, so I must include the disclaimer twice. Just in case mah! After I'm asked to get the hell out or whatever again. It's too ganas - I can't take it.

Pssst! Jia Xin, you have a lot of yuan fen with her mannn. Let's hope she didn't overhear you. Later you might kena bomb too.

This shall put a fullstop to the things which happened between us. I never knew few years back that there will be a day where we will be ignoring each other like this. I still stick to the same sentence, one day, you'll calm down and understanding will dawn upon you - that all these arguments, all these things are plain pointless. It's too childish to be hating each other already.

* Cheers to happiness for each other - at least I can think of it that way and wish that you'll be happy.

3 comments:

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

thnx gurl !!!

i make sure he never bomb u anymore,
wish i m preety sure he wont, so
good luck for yr exam

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

N also,
i never asked him to swear on u...
i swear to god i dint...

i pleaded him not to be harsh on u.
wish i think he kinda didnt absorb my words into his brain...
em, i dont hate u, not anymore.. :)

wow, can see u r crazy over long sleeve man !!! interesting

princessKamen said...

hey..

thanks for the luck lol :)
yes, long sleeves rocks. they're the best.

and yea...edward was hot. sigh. i shall slowly wait for new moon to come out (part 2)