Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Failed Attempt

To cook.

I woke up feeling so semangat-ed today and thought that I shall try making my own food for breakfast. So cook I did.

Bad decision.

Ron: What you doing la?

Me: Just done cooking.

Ron: What you made?

Me: Sausages, bacon and corn.

Ron: Sounds like damn chun. But I bet all burnt wan rite?

Me: Yeah haha! How you know la.

Ron: Hahahaha. Kawaii girls can't cook wan.

T_______________T


Took me half an hour to cook these stuff. (-________-)


Cheesy sausages, bacon and corn.

Yes, I know they look horrible. But, my first time lah.

Please, who would need half an hour to make things like this? I even took two hours to make spaghetti ahahaha. But my spaghetti was perfectly edible.

The sausage was 1/4 raw but still edible, I think. The bacon was slightly overcooked. The corn.......It was as hard as rock. And I thought corn was supposed to be soft??

Why do people like to wake me up so early in the morning? I don't get it. Yesterday morning it was Jia Xin. This morning, my phone went screaming keep bleeeeeding again.

(My ringtone when the phone is on Soft mode. I wouldn't want it to scream you make me so hot, you're so fabulous loudly when I'm sleeping.)

Another unexpected call from the unexpected person. I was blur half of the time and dozed off again. Sorry, we really can't do anything anymore. I'm better off without you.

I really need a boyfriend who can cook. No joke man.

- would you cook for me?

No comments: