Thursday, December 04, 2008

When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?

off to Mid Valley to watch Twilight.



the movie was pretty cool, but the storyline was just like any of those romance stories you'd find anywhere. Not as good how everyone said it was like. Every one was like OMG OMG I'VE WATCHED TWILIGHT! making me think that the movie was some great great movie or something.

It was pretty tulan turn off when the movie suddenly stopped halfway. Everything stopped and the lights suddenly came back on. Pity those couples who were...having fun. After a while only they resumed the movie. But that time also potong steam already. =x

Throughout the entire movie, I've always thought Edward - yeah, the hot vampire dude, was freaking familar. As if I've seen him before somewhere, wtf.


I thought I was just imagining things. You know, how random I can be at some times... I've thought of it for almost the entire day wondering where did I see him.


Then, I beh tahan and Googled him. Search results came out, I beamed. I wasn't hallucinating after all. I wasn't thinking too much after all. I DID see him somewhere before.


He played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire!!!


/omg.
They killed him too early in the Harry Potter series, sigh.

I remember being crazy over Cedric Diggory when the movie was still in the cinemas. No wonder he looked familiar. He's just so charming despite the heavy makeup he had on which was pretty pale and bad. Care to use some blusher? Vampires need not be pale, or do they?


The best part was, HE WORE SLEEVES IN 3/4 OF THE SHOWWWW!! zomg!


I sound like a bimbo bitch here drooling over some guy. -_______-

ok, I'll stop. I've finally met Xin after what felt like years. Had lunch together and then I had to go study which I then failed on doing so. :(


Pictures will be coming soon.


Mind the picture below. It's just for me to know :3


P.S. Xin, I have a pic which I can blackmail you with. :D



- i like it so much, and it smelt like tobacco...

1 comment:

♥°o.O ãBiGãiL O.o°♥ said...

haha,
i was reading yr post half way,
dan u wrote bout the part where u kinda saw him be4,
i wanted to tell u so badly dat he acted in harry potter, but the wish just broke into pieces when I scroll down n u had already found out by yrself...