Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why Can't It Be Christmas Everyday?

My very random cousin texted me at noon, went to fetch her from her house at Taman Desa and off we went to Pyramid.

Taman Desaへ入ったすぐ泣いちゃったよ。全然コントロルできずに。

Went to eat the minute we reached, Miss Cousin was hungry. I don't know what's the place called but erm, it was the place with nice desserts at Asian Avenue. It was next to the Purikura station and the Shi Lin shop.

Confession: I bought heels again. Blame Miss Cousin. She dragged me in.

Our drinks and our Seafood Tempura.

Left was mine, Right was Miss Cousin's.

No, I didn't order Kiwi. I had the Honey Dew instead.

There's only one Kiwi that I want.

Miss Cousin texting while waiting for her food.

No, this is not poser. My eyes were too ugly, had to wear shades for pictures.

My eyeliner was super thick that day alright, had to cover up the ugly swollen eyes.

She's enjoying her food.

while I'm enjoying the view in Sunway Lagoon.

I wanna goooooo

look at her, konon la don't wanna camwhore.

Walked around, bought some stuff, and finally decided that we should stop walking and entering shops - our wallets going on diet di! And so, we killed time in Waffle World.

Look at my horrendous eyes.

She and her beloved hamster strap. Cute la her.

Our beloved straps :)

Sadly, my star looks like it's crying.

Perhaps, the beloved black strap behind made it sad :(

just like the owner.

Perhaps, smiling is all I can do now :)

No matter how bad it hurts inside.

Not really the way I like it.

Damn fun lar hanging out with this woman. She's most probably one of the lamest people I know. We grew up together doing all sorts of lame things which we'll laugh over when we think back about it. So much of similarities between us, wicked. It's been almost 20 years, wtf.

Did something surprising today. Well, at least to some it would be. The very chicken me who's always afraid of painful stuff decided to get a second piercing. Perhaps, in remembrance of us. December 11th :)



Somehow, this might be bad. When I see it, it'll just remind me of you.

Christmas was always so fine. I've always liked it since I was a child. Thanks for giving me such a pleasant Christmas, really. I was really happy, I'll never forget it. Our good memories were always on Christmas, from how we got to know each other, till everything started - it was the season of Christmas. Everything was beautiful and serene. Even the night sky could never win over your hugs.

Nothing else could make me feel that way - the feeling of being cared for and protected. It will never be as pleasant if it wasn't for you. :)




- why must Santa bring you along when he left?

No comments: