Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Irony.

Saw random articles online, read some random quotes online - and felt sad. Yea, I'm that sensitive. Sue me.

I was lost
Then you came along and showed me my direction,
Holding my hand, guiding me.

I will long for nobody else but you.

It was so fine, even the sky would be jealous of me having you.
But then I lost you.

Pushing myself to move on, trying to mend the broken pieces
Yet, memories of you failed me.

Whatever it take,or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you.

This just sounds so sad. A piece of whatever that came into my mind. Felt like typing it out, and here it is :)

Uni is starting soon. New Year's Eve is coming soon. Plans anyone? I'd be very free. RSVP

- if I was given one wish, just one wish... there would be nothing else I could hope for.

No comments: