Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 7.

It's been a week ever since. At the exact same hour. Nothing feels the same anymore.

No, I'm not going to start this post being emo anymore. Ironic it was, I went out to meet a long lost friend who came back from New Zealand today in MV again.

"Hey, how in the world did you end yourself up with a Kiwi dude man. It's so sudden. I never knew about it."

"I don't know. It just happened. Sorry lah, my face look like can only get Malaysian guy now is it."

Dulan-nye. Got face see wan meh.

Talked bout lots of stuff, and finally I've learnt to play pool. Sad it was, it wasn't you who taught me. We both lost the promise.

I wonder why, I couldn't help it but snap a picture of these when I was there. Another man sat there today. I could still remember we were there on the 11th. Now that I'm there, where are you? Everything is still the same, yet different people come and go. And as for me, still sticking to the same Caramel Frappucino.

Purposely took a walk to the centre court, and surprisingly the Christmas decorations were still there. It was the same spot where I stood, watching people passing by. For a moment, I just stood there smiling. Memories flashed through my mind, like a movie playing by itself. How you took candid snaps of me while I was waiting for you, how we camwhored, how I just walked past you, how we stood there while you took pics...Too many things happened under these trees - Big Big Tree was what you called it. They never failed to make me smile. No matter how it hurts, I'd never hesitate to let it remind me of you.

I didn't cry today. I understand that everything you did, they have a reason. I'll stand up again, wipe my tears and smile. I'll give it some time, for You and I.

I finally realise that I can't walk out from the world you brought me into. I've also realised that I can't stop living in the memories you once gave me. But it doesn't matter. I'll keep them in my heart, and I'll smile for the world to see. Nevertheless, you'll always be in my heart - my summer boy.

All these days, it really dawned upon me that there's nothing that I can do. Cheesy it may seem, but as the old saying goes, If it were meant to be, it will.

If we were meant to be, we eventually will. If we're not, then we're just not meant to be.
Then, I can only hope that you'll find one who suits you best in the future :)

So, let's just let Time make the decision and we shall see. I promise you I'll work hard. I shall occupy myself with my studies, and spend my time with my family and friends. When the free time in between haunts me, or when I lie in bed alone during the lonely nights, only I shall reminisce about what we once had.

I know it's hard. I know I'll always heart. I know you'll never leave my mind. But I know I'll be alright :)

本当に会いたかった。今までも超アイタイ。でも、もういいや。どう苦しくても我慢するからさ。

ね、いつも無視されて、気持ちが超イヤだよ。だから、もう無視しないで。アタシはもう、大丈夫だから。まだ仲間でしょう?だから、もういいんだ。

- たった一人の Mr.Boyfriend.

No comments: