Saturday, January 10, 2009

Vanity, Part 2.

Yes, you guessed it.

Part 1 was with ChingMun. Now that she's happily in Zouk with Xin, it's just the two of us left. We got bored, and once again it happened.

Don't ask me how it started. I think it started when LiHong started wearing her shades and so I did the same. Hence, triggered the vanity in us.

Posers trying to act cool.

I think this was another poser pose too.

Bimbotic bitch pose.

Shut up.

The somewhat failed Nerdy look.

Seduced, no?

Yes, I smiled showing my teeth :x

my favourite one :)

Surprising how a pair of shades does miracles. It can make you look great without any makeup, even if you have shitty puffy eyes with dark circles. Ever wondered how it looks behind those shades? You're lucky that we're brave people :D

Ahaha I like this. It's like I'm staring up at her.

Yes, my nerdy glasses -_____-

We just love to video call :D

Oh ya. There was a guest appearance by this hot dude. Check him out. He's single, and most probably available.

Try dating him 10 years later :)

No comments: