Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Surprisingly,

I'm not emo.

I don't know why, but it's a pretty random thing. It's a sudden realisation I suppose. Or rather, sudden relief. Or maybe I just got used to it :D

Perhaps it might not last long, but right now, this very minute - I don't feel emo :)

It's been so long. Idon'tknow. Just feel like declaring it cuz it feels so great wtf. Ya, finally managed to un-emo-fy myself after so long. Wonder how long it'll last though. The next thing you know, there might be another lengthy emo post wtf.

Let's hope there won't be :)

* * * * *

Upper part typed in the afternoon. Now let me rephrase, I wasn't emo in the afternoon :) Note, wasn't.

Orientation Night is coming, apparently. Orientation Night is where students of the Law faculty meet each other, and also the lecturers. It's somewhere on the first week of February, which is to be confirmed later. The event is confirmed though.

Supposedly, there will be a theme which we are supposed to adhere to on that night. Unfortunately, the Committee came up with a theme this year which is "Back To School."

Yes, we are to wear uniforms for that night :x

However, the very brilliant me suddenly remembered that there's this Japanese uniform buried somewhere inside my cupboard. My long lost friend bought (?) it for me as a souvenir when she came back from Japan few years ago. Yea, it's a real uniform haha wtf.

She got it from her high school in Japan and it's a high school located in Yokohama. Sorry, I really forgot the name. So...yea. Japanese School Girl it shall be :D

The best thing is, NO DRESS CODE on that day. My uniform looks something like this:

Note: Just the uniform.




God, Leah Dizon is so cute. She's married and is currently pregnant though HAHAHAHA. That broke some guys' heart, didn't it? :P

My pinafore is short sleeves though. Let's see how things turn out. There's still a pretty long way after all :)

I'm afraid when the night comes, that's when emptiness fills my heart and loneliness takes its toll on me. Yet, all I can do is to bask in the silence emcompassing me. I want to shout out loud, but there isn't a name which I can call out to.

- Maybe there is, deep inside my heart. But no matter how loud I do, you will never answer to my calling. Now that we don't even talk.

No comments: