Monday, January 12, 2009

The Wave Has Struck Me Again.

It's a pretty old song, yet it's on Repeat mode. I really like this song.

我的心却无法事过境迁 你覓食爱情的那一张脸
My heart cant seem to move on and forget, your face that was once searching for the visage of love.
过境说的永远 随着涨潮不见
The forever once said, has disappeared with the high tide.
变成我记忆里的明信片
Becoming nothing but a postcard in my memory.
你的爱飞很远像候鸟看不见
Your love has flown far away, like the migratory birds that cannot be seen
那伤心乱成一片
My sorrow becoming all messed up
你的爱飞很远像候鸟季节变迁
Your love has flown far away, like the migratory birds that shift with the seasons.

Sounds so retarded after translating it to English. Oh well. It's a pretty emo song. I'll be alright when the wave is gone :)

Wtf. Why do tears still fall like this? Perhaps, it's cuz of the lonely night.

- I needed a shoulder. Lots came and asked why. Where were you? You were all I ever wanted.

No comments: