Sunday, January 11, 2009

Now...And Then.

January 11th.

Once, I have wondered how this day would come.
It could have been so fine, so fine indeed.

You and I, we both remembered.
Yet, we had to forget.

It's gonna be another lonely night tonight.
It shouldn't be like this. This isn't the way how things should be.

Tonight... I was supposed to be in your arms, leaving kisses on your neck.
Tonight... I was supposed to be your girl, your princess.
Tonight... You were supposed to be giving me the hugs I loved so much,
making me the happiest girl ever.

Yet tonight... It could have been a month. But you didn't let it happen.


I won't cry. I'll move on, cuz I promised you I would. Boy, do you know how much I miss you?

; 爱过你短暂停留的容颜, 我的心却无法事过境迁,

I once loved the face which didn't stay long enough, yet I still can't get over it.

; 你的爱飞很远, 那伤心乱成一片.

Your love is far away now, messed up with a broken heart.

- I want your heart boy, even if it was just for a while.

No comments: