Friday, January 16, 2009

Vincent.

The name of a pretty peaceful song.


Starry starry night, Paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a Summer's day, With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
But I could have told you,
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

Old old song. I'm sure a lot of you have heard it before. Perhaps, I shall just change the word beautiful to fabulous in the lyrics :)

I'm home.

Uni ends early on Fridays. I'm here again, facing things that I do not want to. Supposed to go out tonight, plans cancelled. And thus, once again - Jon is a betrayer.

I have nothing to blog about, like seriously. I don't want to post emo posts :x

Let's let the picture say everything :)

It's gonna be a long night tonight, alone at home.

Perhaps I shall stare up at the Moon and ponder on the impossible.

(Will there be a moon tonight?)

Or maybe stare at the Stars blinking back at me; wondering why are they so far away, unreachable.

Or if the stars are not around,

I shall stare blankly at the dark night Sky - wondering why is it as lonely as I am.


- For today, I'm in a loss of words to say to you - Mr. J, cuz you know that I would say nothing but I miss you... Mr Ex Boyfriend.

No comments: