Friday, January 02, 2009

A New Beginning

Orientation went on as scheduled today, started at 10 am. It was so boring inside, I fled at 11.30 when Florence finally reached. Settled some stuff at the Main Campus, and off we went to Mid Valley for lunch. Our stomachs were growling.

It was the first day and I lost my timetable wtf. /omg

Flo started the day by making a sudden break in Bangsar and all her books fell from behind.


"eh kamen, pick up for me please."

Pick up I did. This time, I really think she purposely did it.


Of all books.

No, I have nothing against Criminal Law - look at the author :(

Reached Mid Valley and Delicious it was.


The thing about Delicious, they have these seats, which really satisfies camwhores girls like us.

yeap, there was a mirror there too.

I don't know what I was trying to do to her.

Florence texting her darling while waiting for food.

Saddening it was for me, all I could do was to take vain pics :(

Finally, our food came.

Carbonara Spaghetti

Shepherd's Pie

Had our dose of ice cream after that. It was too spontaneous.

Mint Chocolate Kisses.

It was gooood. I was never a fan of mint, but this one - it's really gooood. It was the best one out of all the other flavours we tried. A must try.

Ironic it was, we bought our ice creams from this shop.

Almost gg-ed again today in Delicious, like what happened to me in Kim Gary that day. Flo was scolding me, "LIEWKAMEN. Don't you do it in front of me. I'll slap you."

Sorry darlings, for breaking down like this. Sorry, for making you all worried. Sorry...that I'm a crybaby. Mid Valley is really too much for me.

Walked past these. I'm sure you remember what they are, and what they mean. They're still there, just the same - yet it's all different when I look at them again this time.

- They always made me laugh, like how you always did... would you do it anymore?

No comments: