Friday, January 23, 2009

Rain, Once Again.

I remember typing one whole post on this before.


If I was the rain that joins the sky and earth that otherwise;
would never touch,
could I join two hearts as well?


Now that I read it back again, the feeling has changed. It's funny how you get a completely different feeling when you read the same quote at a different lapse of time. The first time I came across it, you haven't fumbled into my world, changing everything. This time when I read it, things have completely changed.

If I was the rain... Could I join two hearts that was separated? I'd really want to. We share the same air, the same sky, the same area in fact, yet you seem so far away - so distant.

What happened to the hearts with the feeling which once connected so strongly?

It's strange how fate brought us here. It's a wonder how we met at a point where we'd overlap each other's life for a short period of time. Love, it leaves as quick as it comes. Leaving me stunned, lost in everything you once gave.

Memories, they're painful. Your love, no where to be found. Tears, shed silently for I'll never let you see it. My heart, is still numbed by the pain as though a knife is stabbing through it constantly.

My emotions, I hide them well, masked behind the smile that I show.


I miss you.


What else is left for me to say to you? Perhaps, you're somewhere out there, smiling happily and enjoying your days - as you always do. Oh yea, and work hard, cuz I know you will. Let's just hope that you'll always be blessed with smiles everyday and may your days be happy always ;)

Next time when it rains, just try to catch the raindrops in your hands.
The drops you manage to catch is how much you miss me,
Whereas those that you didn't manage to catch,

Is how much I miss you.

Living in solitude with nothing but darkness surrounding me,
My heart found a beam of light when you appeared.
When you left so unexpectedly,
My heart could never get used to the darkness anymore.

How I miss; the scent when you’re near me,
How I miss; the feeling of your hands on my face,
How I miss; the warmth when you hold my hand tightly in yours,
How I miss; the excitement when I feel your lips on mine,
How I miss; the love when you enclose me in your tight embrace,
How I miss; the chemistry when you look me deep into the eyes,
How I miss; the happiness in me when I see you smile,
How I miss; the tingling sensation when you wrap your arms around me,
How I miss; the burning anxiety when I hear your voice over the phone,


How I miss… the face I once loved so much.

I miss you.

Now that it's missing. Now that it'll become unclear in time. Now that memories will become blurry... It's almost a month since you left, and what we once had together feels so distant now. Why do my feelings for you still stay as strong? When will it be forgotten?

- I will try my very best to smile for you, as I have cried countless tears for you.

No comments: