Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Kissed A Girl.

...Just to try it. I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.
It felt so wrong, It felt so right,
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.

- I Kissed A Girl by Kate Perry

This was A Week Before, as opposed to my blog title yesterday. Yes, there is a difference between a week before and a week later and Imma keep it to myself :)

Blogged bout going out last week and finally, here's the pictures :)

Us :)

Them haha.

Flo and her "hot stuff"

How sweet :3

She looks like she is up to no good XD

I was too tempting for her she couldn't stand it. Wtf.

Look at her steam face.

Hence, the title of this post :)

Xin, SK, Flo and I

Shh. Don't tell Mummy what I did ❤

I'm too lazy to upload everything on Blogger. Once again, check my Facebook for more pics :/

If you don't have my Facebook, too bad. And if you don't have Facebook, too sad. Ahaha wtf. This sounds so damn bitchy.

Driving exams tomorrow, let's hope I make it up the slope and the clutch doesn't betray me. Gotta wake up at 5 am tmr (wtf?!) and I can't sleep early at night. GG. Let's hope I pass tomorrow and I'll wave goodbye to manual driving.

- You didn't have to do that, really. I was not drunkenly mistaken about anything. I was more sober than you think.

No comments: