Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oops.

Oh ya. I forgot to bitch talk about my class in Uni.

Tutorial group is T2, everyone's pretty fine and friendly. There's about 20 of us, I think. Somewhere there la. Comfortable class :)

That's half of us having Lunch.

Taken before CNY holidays.

Went for classes today and wtf, one of the lects is suspected of having dengue fever and thus, class was cancelled. Being the itchy butt people we were, the 6 of us drove off to Mid Valley for lunch.

It was crazy in the car. Weird things and laughter everywhere :)

Wei Qi, she's one hella crazy horny woman.

We didn't have time for movie, so we went to play pool instead.

WeiQi and her bitch Jedwind & my bitch Juen and I

My bitch and I

Qi and her bitch, Jedwind.

In the car.

Wtf. Look into the future XD

Juen's too tired to smile for us anymore :(

He's not a camwhore wtf.

Jedwind, our driver of the day.

We bribed our lect with these cuz we were late for class :D

Left: Qi, Jedwind, Angeline

Right: Ah Loong, Juen, Me

T'was my day. Very very funny day it was. I'm happy I went for class :)

I'm so lazy to post pics here. Again, Facebook it shall be :D


- I'm pretty sure, I'm no more on your mind, nor your heart. But why are you still so deeply in mine?

No comments: