Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Sky Is Gloomy Again Today.

Having Jap exams in about 4 hours' time.

Had a damn gay chat session with Xin and Chingy. I swear it was one of the gayest convo we ever had. If it was face to face, we would have died of laughter. GG.

It's too overrated to be shown online haha. But one small bit of it can be found on Ching's blog. That's like just one small bit of it.

It's the season of breaking up ne. People around are all getting their hearts broken.

It'll heal in time :)

Omg. I feel so no life now. It's been so long since I last went out, well... it feels that long, literally. It's just uni, uni and nothing else. :x This is bad. It's just the first week goddamnit. And I realised, I haven't been writing for half a year that my handwriting sucks now haha wtf.

Oh ya. I need to share this. It's nothing great, but at least I feel great lah. It's my blog, try suing me.

It happened during our Constitutional Law classes. Apparently, some girl was talking bout her love for Science. for some reason, she's doing Law. It felt as if they were speaking Greek, none of us understood what cool philosophical stuff they were talking bout. Somehow, my lect ended up talking bout Richard Dawkins. Fuiyoh. That's when it came.

It wasn't Greek anymore. It became English.

On one of the rare occasions when I sit in front, I asked:

Richard Dawkins? Was it the one who wrote God Delusion?

Lect: Yes. It was a very good book. He was a very great thinker.... *goes on bout Richard Dawkins*


The class was so stunned. Science girl was stunned. It became Greek to her this time.

It was godlike.

I mean, look at my face man. Who would expect me to know things like this. No one would think that I know Richard Dawkins in the first place ahaha. Wtf. Okay, I admit I didn't know who he was, till you came along. Thank you you and your awesome brains. Ahaha.

Ok la, just let me indulge myself in this. It felt fun, too bad.

Was chatting to LiHong, she was bored to death too. So, she decided to Google on why Israel is bombing Gaza - and these were her results.

Israel is attacking Gaza because Gaza was attacking Israel because Israel was attacking Gaza.
Sadly, many innocent Gazan civilians have thus far failed to make the distinction between bombs intended for militants and bombs intended for them. It seems that when bombs land on the heads of Gazan civilians, they die regardless. The U.N. claims that 62 of those killed are civilians. The U.N. also says its civilian death count includes only women and children. Either there's no such thing as a civilian man in Gaza, or the U.N. is vastly undercounting the number of civilian dead.

*li hong* says:
now i noe why edi and its stupid

*li hong* says:
ok first its Gaza's fault because Gaza started shooting rockets even though small

*li hong* says:
but den Israel is also stupid

*li hong* says:
coz dey say enuf is enuf, and dey go and bomb Gaza back

*li hong* says:
but den Gaza shoot rockets coz Israel block all the economic trades. no food, nothing coming in Gaza

✭.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
hahahahahahaha

This is dumb. Stupid how war starts. Peace, anyone?

You've just wasted your time reading this post. Congrats, you're a no life like me too.

- you've taught me more things than you'd know.

No comments: